Sep 27, 2008

The Top 10 surefire ways to make your husband think you are absolutely insane

A new post over at 2phatgeeks I thought you'd particularly enjoy.

The Top 10 surefire ways to make your husband think you are absolutely insane

"....Stay up more than twenty four hours. In fact, go for beyond three days if possible until the carpet starts waving like the ocean at your feet. When you finally feel like your brain is ready to let you slip into a sweet, sweet coma grab your pajama pants and:
  • Attempt to put your foot into them without looking. Trust me, when you’ve gone forever without sleep and you feel like you’ve just gone the distance with a kegger or two, it’s nigh impossible to do without killing yourself and taking several other people with you.
  • Fall flat on your face immediately after trying to put one single toe in a leg of your pajamas.
  • Rise up triumphantly, giggling madly, and wrap the jammie bottoms around your head as if you were a beggar woman from Soviet Russia (where Jammies eat YOU). Ask him clearly if he “would like some bread?” in an awful Russian facsimile accent."

  • Read the rest of the article here.


    We've an RSS feed if you'd like to follow it with your favorite reader: 2phatgeeks RSS

    And last but never least, you could just visit, bookmark us, and tell me I'm as weird as I am on Blogger, there.

    This moment of proud WordPress whoreage was brought to you by the letter Mel, the number: Shawn, and the words 'Proud to be odd.' This has not been endorsed by the millions of dollars I wish it was.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hi how are you? I find your blog interesting and would like to become blog friends, are you up to it? I have an art blog here in San Diego and am looking for new friends. I hope you will accept and comment, I will do the same if you do. Take care and I hope to see you soon. thank you, jesse

    Glitter Goblin said...

    @jesse,

    Thanks much for dropping by a comment and visiting. I'd love to add you and follow your blog. I will do so, and looking forward to reading more of you. :)